A small fluorescent screen (12.2 x 9.2 cm) used by Giovanni Guglielmo (professor of experimental physics in Cagliari from 1892 to 1928) in his studies on cathode Roentgen rays. Of the tubes he used, which he either constructed or modified, no trace remains.


Bibliografia:
G. Guglielmo, Rend. R. Acc. Lincei, VII (1898), p. 189
G. Guglielmo, Rend. R. Acc. Lincei, VIII (1899), p. 378


scheda precedente  scheda successiva